| Robinair Div. of SPX Corp. |
Cool-Tech ID Refrigerant Identifier
$1575.50 The price in Kiev!
Signals "Go" only If refrigerant is 98% pure.
"Go" and "No Go" lights clearly show If refrigerant is pure enough to be recovered or charged. Dual power source gives you service flexibility.
• Hydrocarbon alarm protects the user by signalling If potentially dangerous butane, propane, etc., is present in the refrigerant.
• Displays percent of air in the A/C system or tank.
• For R-12 and R-134A
• Fast and Accurate - Displays test results in less than a minute and passes the refrigerant only If it's 98% pure. To assure consistent, rapid results, the units are not pressure/temperature dependent.
• Reliable Technology - The instruments use dependable infrared technology developed by Neutronics, Inc., to determine If the refrigerant is an acceptable type and is pure enough to be used.
• Unique Case Design - Puts all the components up front where you can see them at a glance, including the filter. Contoured case can be held in either hand and rubber feet protect the vehicle's finish.
Power Source: 12V DC or 115V 60 Hz AC (adapter included)
Dimensions: 11"L x 9"W x 4-1/2"D (27.94cm x 22.86 cm x 11.43cm)
Weight: 1.75lbs (740g)